Sunday, September 6, 2015

Rachel Gaylnn Jarrot, once I think her name now is Franks. Causes: Steven Jay Jarrot,7608512267- role player,

Time for a new love of life to live in a state of blue, searching for the missing pieces of a dream. Life of hope, life of dreams in action, love of the life given for the hard knocks. Schools for the teaches, schools for the lovers, schools for the freaks out at night. Lessons to learn about what true love is, facts or fictions tales of the love and devotion between two people.

I’ve Lived The Best I Can .Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons..  Sometimes what you seek is before you, but only you don't see. Try to describe your feelings, your doubts your secrets... get them out of your thought but don't tell anyone, tell God. I’ve Lived The Best I Can .Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.....



Wake up call, grown ups, over 6 decades, over 6 feet tall, retired how many years. Wave of words to share, pic for pic, stand tall, lions, tigers, or bears, oh my.FOREVER HOME: Both Sides. I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about .
Ways to go, senior to senior, the golden years, road trips, RV campers, to the National Parks, Lighthouses, beaches on the side of the road.Heaven: retired, self man men, heads above common, stats, age, location,how tall, need to know. Pic 4 Pic, starting as friends,ready for that? ����Fairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self discovery:����Stronger for the classes.Black, White, Wholes In Heads, Coins To Play, Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides.I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about .

Jacks in a bag, marbles to loss, trips to the past, out of this world of nuts. Faces under the surfaces, freaks, frogs, and snakes in the grass. Good times, live, learn, grow, expand, blue oceans to create, over time, over spaces.Creative ?Magic Madness, rats in white gloves, love the horse and pony shows, men and mice, cartoon hits. No problem Hi. STEVEN AND SHERI JARROT 7608512267 :for you now, snakes all the time, good or evil, to help or to hurt. Notes of others, third party views, history online.I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about .






Creative ?Magic Madness, rats in white gloves, love the horse and pony shows, men and mice, cartoon hits. No problem Hi."Heads up: seeking a respectful, genuine male, white hares, heads or tails, man in white hat, heads above the crowds, giant,Peter Pan: single, divorced, widowed (60-70) retired or with a flexible work schedule.I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about .
I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ...The you I haven't met.Woman for man, seniors, retired, leader of the band, roads to travel paths to cross, on the way to the land of dreams, and nightmares. Wake up call, grown ups, over 6 decades, over 6 feet tall, retired how many years. Wave of words to share, pic for pic, stand tall, lions, tigers, or bears, oh my.FOREVER HOME: Both Sides. 

RV Dreamer:Steven Jarrot, 7608512267: Party Angels in the heavens, angels here on earth, angels on the crosses with the young at heart, Peter Pan and his friends, and Tom and Jerry and the other rats running races for the pies in the sky. Gifts of smiles, gifts of joys and pains, gifts of the good, bad and ugly dazes on top of the mountains. Joys and pains of growth and changes. 



Your greatness is not what you have it's what you give!"Why Not Beaches.Giants on the land๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽ‰:Nuts. Lock and Load.Beautiful and Dangerous.What Every Woman Should Have: Humor.Endless possibilities. STEVEN AND SHERI JARROT 7608512267 :for you now, snakes all the time, good or evil, to help or to hurt. Notes of others, third party views, history online.I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about .


Earth angel, angels in hosts, lights to shine, joy, peace and happiness, hands to hold. Thanks,Stats, location, how tall, what age, retired from what again, senior lady, to senior man.Heads up: seeking a respectful, genuine male, white hares, heads or tails, man in white hat, heads above the crowds, giant.Put love in. Notes of the nuts to fall, nuts to stand alone, nuts to grow, roots of the matter, love,luck, learn, lessons, pages to books.Creative ?Magic Madness, rats in white gloves, love the horse and pony shows, men and mice, cartoon hits. No problem Hi. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about .Dates.One day. 


“How individuals are labeled creates expectations and predictions” about them, she said, which, when framed negatively, can harm self-identity and limit potential.It doesn't matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you.Don't get too excited to. One day they will go.Without even telling you why.

Always. - Oprah Winfrey. Time to listen, laugh,lead, ladders, lions, wave of words. Faces in the crowds. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about .Dates.One day.   right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments, lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water, plenty of fish in the seas.๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.Jacking Off. Frogs Dates.Places in the dark, places in the night, places in the day, nightmares, ghost and spooks come to talk again. In the middle,Limited Edition Prints - Civil Rights.Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever.


Magic Madness, rats in white gloves, love the horse and pony shows, men and mice, cartoon hits.No problem Hi. Love, lights, lessons, leaders of the band, good times, birthdays and rebirths, daily events, to start over, every day, ways to change, and start over. Get things right. Signs of liver lovers, hats and horns, birds to sing, dances for dollars, cheap tricks for dykes, butches, and chicks with dicks. 333Smith, Uritza Smith, Reese, Names Of Frogs And Freaks, Tags And Labels, Hats And Horns, Sinners And Saints.  Why Not.THE PROMISES.Passing Ships, Dicks And Dogs, Dances With Snakes,TRAPHOUSE BABY DADDY Steven Jarrot. 


Lights on for the bands to play, the blue birds to sing, glory dazes ....  Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks: Schools Of Charms:Wits 2.Kids and goats, Charlie Ray, Jarrot, new dick for only $160,000, stole from daddy, to be like granddaddy, Paul Jarrot, bones in a box, in the garden of the dead. Bloody Blue Dreams ; Disturbed by something . If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about .Dates.One day.  Why Not.THE PROMISES.Passing Ships, Dicks And Dogs, Dances With Snakes,TRAPHOUSE BABY DADDY Steven Jarrot. 

Woman to man, waves, words, wishes on stars, silent knight, home alone. Bee Free, Bee Yourself.I live by trying to help others because I can. Glory Dazes To Come. Why Not.THE PROMISES.Passing Ships, Dicks And Dogs, Dances With Snakes,TRAPHOUSE BABY DADDY Steven Jarrot. No one is so brave that he is not disturbed by something unexpected. - Julius Caesar. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about .Dates.One day. 
Peas in a pod,twins and a a spare, lots of love, lot of the womb, three parts, views of the love, still in tack. Nice shot, thanks.. Why Not.THE PROMISES.Passing Ships, Dicks And Dogs, Dances With Snakes,TRAPHOUSE BABY DADDY Steven Jarrot. ...Nuts fall, frank to fall off, out of fucks, no dick in the new year, beans to live, frank to fall, under the fat, layers of fecal matters. Aleane Horns, faces of babes up in arms, kids to protect, Starr Bright, wishes on lovers, to stay.. Wings To fly away, cons and pros. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about .Dates.One day. 

Frank Agresti : Bald and fat, Red Dates, Read and wide, dicks and dawgs, dates with cheap fucks, no cash to spend, no house of his own, back with the kids and their dawgs, circles of rejects from NY. retards and basket cases. Frank Agresti for a free ride, veterans to prey, back in time, birthday present, to kick the dog, free rides to the trash in the apartment roaches in the cracks.
 If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about .Dates.One day.  Why Not.THE PROMISES.Passing Ships, Dicks And Dogs, Dances With Snakes,TRAPHOUSE BABY DADDY Steven Jarrot. 

Image result for No problem Hi.
Magic Madness, rats in white gloves, love the horse and pony shows, men and mice, cartoon hits.No problem Hi. Very important to me, can you help me, help my cousins, the mental PTSD veterans, relieve their mines, and their stories that were written on this network. Can you help me with this, today, time matters to us, daily events, to live and grow. Thanks so much, for your time and attention.๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ™‰ ๐Ÿ™ŠPersistence Pays Daily: ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒˆ. Girls In Red Hoods, Good Tales: Why Not.THE PROMISES.Passing Ships, Dicks And Dogs, Dances With Snakes,TRAPHOUSE BABY DADDY Steven Jarrot. 

Doing updates, hackers in which accounts, history to change, snakes still, worms to hack others account, can write your own views, want to delete stories instead. STEVEN AND SHERI JARROT 7608512267 :for you now, snakes all the time, good or evil, to help or to hurt. Notes of others, third party views, history online.

Best time to reflect: second class, and at the back of the bus lifestyle presented to her. WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE, WAVES ON WATER. 5 Monkeys 2. Why Not.THE PROMISES.Passing Ships, Dicks And Dogs, Dances With Snakes,TRAPHOUSE BABY DADDY Steven Jarrot.

Good times dancing with snakes, tips and tales online to share. Thanks again, nice set of shits: no shots to share. Mirror, mirror on the wall. Blue Heaven notes to Steven Jarrot 7608512267.The Fake News Media is hurting our Country with its fraudulent and highly inaccurate coverage of Iran. It is scattershot, poorly sourced (made up), and DANGEROUS. At least Iran doesn’t know what to think, which at this point may very well be a good thing! Why Not.THE PROMISES.Passing Ships, Dicks And Dogs, Dances With Snakes,TRAPHOUSE BABY DADDY Steven Jarrot. 

My Campaign for President was conclusively spied on. Nothing like this has ever happened in American Politics. A really bad situation. Why Not.THE PROMISES.Passing Ships, Dicks And Dogs, Dances With Snakes,TRAPHOUSE BABY DADDY Steven Jarrot.


 TREASON means long jail sentences, and this was TREASON! Look at me in the eyes and tell me what I'm thinking then...๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ™‰ ๐Ÿ™ŠThe Fake News Media is hurting our Country with its fraudulent and highly inaccurate coverage of Iran. It is scattershot, poorly sourced (made up), and DANGEROUS. At least Iran doesn’t know what to think, which at this point may very well be a good thing! Why Not.THE PROMISES.Passing Ships, Dicks And Dogs, Dances With Snakes,TRAPHOUSE BABY DADDY Steven Jarrot. 


English Tips 4 Ways: American Birds Sit And Spin: Tails In Air.WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE, WAVES ON WATER. 5 Monkeys 2. English Tips 4 Ways: American Birds Sit And Spin: Tails In Air. Why Not.THE PROMISES.Passing Ships, Dicks And Dogs, Dances With Snakes,TRAPHOUSE BABY DADDY Steven Jarrot. 

What Really Happened at the Battle of the Little Bighorn? - HISTORY




The Battle of the Little Bighorn—also known as Custer’s Last Stand—was the most ferocious battle of the Sioux Wars. ... In less than an hour, the Indians had won the Battle of the Little Bighorn, massacring Custer and every one of his men. The battle has been ennobled as “Custer’s ...

English Tips 4 Ways: American Birds Sit And Spin: Tails In Air.WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE, WAVES ON WATER. 5 Monkeys 2. English Tips 4 Ways: American Birds Sit And Spin: Tails In Air.

Hard to say, yes for horns of goats, love and hate, out of sight most of the time. Bald .Michael Jackson – Thriller . ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽตCrazy, weird, normal, ordinary cattle calls, rats to roaches, walks of fame. In A Quiet State:Angels come, Stars In The Darkness.Faces In The Mirror.This is HORRIFYING. ๐ŸคฌBEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN .Now, mug shots usually depict perps when they're at their very worst. But these guys and gals might as well be doing photo shoots. Because they're hot and dangerous. Camila Villafane๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸฝVoices, Views, Values, Visits To The Dead, Hot Mug Shots Of People That Are So Photogenic, They Look Like Models Fallen Stars, Windy Knights, Frogs In The End.Fairies Woods: Wood Fairy:
Image may contain: outdoor
Hello friends!! ⚡️ ✝️ BREAKING News: spinning Tales, flying frogs, flagers in the history, love and hate, horns on a goat. Cheers And Chaps, back to back, hits and misses. ⚡️Tip of the Week. Never late. A good example has twice the value of good advice๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘ŒRabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns. Fairy Tales. Monkey see monkey do ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰.About this Fundraiser: Calm seas, and clear blue skies, and living in the moment. 

Property image 30812-calle-chueca-san-juan-capistrano-ca-92675

COURSE NAME:Date a man my age they say, then I did and look at me...I built my own "dorm room furniture". After 18 they're adults, not kids anymore. Fairy Tales. Monkey see monkey do ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰.About this Fundraiser: Calm seas, and clear blue skies, and living in the moment. Words that we use tell a story about your life and times, if you respect yourself, and the same old tire stories that you tell everybody, is not needed for all the people that you cross paths with.Black And Blue Knights. Alone In The End. Balls In Air, Beaches And Birds, Singing songs.๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘ŒRabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns. Fairy Tales. Monkey see monkey do ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰.About this Fundraiser: Calm seas, and clear blue skies, and living in the moment. ... Date a man my age they say, then I did and look at me...I built my own.




COURSE NAME:Date a man my age they say, then I did and look at me...I built my own "dorm room furniture". After 18 they're adults, not kids anymore. Fairy Tales. Monkey see monkey do ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰.About this Fundraiser: Calm seas, and clear blue skies, and living in the moment.Hello friends!! ⚡️ ✝️ BREAKING News: spinning Tales, flying frogs, flagers in the history, love and hate, horns on a goat.

Dorothy Bailey's Profile Photo, Image may contain: 1 person, sunglasses and closeup
Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone's Heart.Heaven On Earth.I give no fucks. Yes, right after free fucks. Alas- am out of fucks to give.Top of the morning, family, friends, and loved ones, the Streets and Highways are wet...Be smart, be safe...History To Note:


Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day. Coins to flip, love, lights, luck, cards on the tables, dreams in motions, gifts to share, wits, charms, and beauty within. Earth angels, angels in hosts, lights to shine, joy, peace and happiness, hands to hold. Glory dazes to come.Ooh La La.๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’œSEEKER OF TRUTH.Choices Made:  GREAT: Communication, Sincere, Humor, Interest, Truthful, Respectful, Thoughtful, Kind, Caring, Loving to build a lasting fun happy relationship now.
Image may contain: outdoor, text and nature



























“How are you doing, emotionally?” the nurse asks. Her name is Yanna and she has given me her cell   phone number so I can. “I’m OK,” I say, not really knowing.THE PROMISES. I'm in search for someone whom I can communicate with.It would be nice, a learner, leader of the band its a plus point if you are charming with a great sense of humor. RAZZLE DAZZLE! 'Saints and Sinners. The dream knight for me, over 60 years old, which will be the first, over 6 feet tall, have to grow, and expand, and try new types,heads above the common, retired and time to spare. 




"HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. Lots of laughs.Let's GIVE a Sunny Week, Beautiful Humans!๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ☀HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMERICA! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธI am woman.Plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the water, sharks and whales on land. Faces under the surfaces, hats to wear, roles to play across the state.

Names And Faces: Retards, Snakes I need to invest in loyal friends.Kings, sons of knights, leaders of men. Once a snake always a snake, a frog and American Toad. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠSo sorry for the lost hope and the people that were not able to get back up , and make a new plan to get out of dodge.


LOVELUCKPAGESTOBOOKSHISTORYLESSONSS.BLOGSPOT.COM
BEYONCร‰ REIGNS : Dick, Dawgs, Dates,Freaks, Frogs, And…



 Words that we use tell a story about your life and times, if you respect yourself, and the same old tire stories that you tell everybody, is not needed for all the people that you cross paths with.Black And Blue Knights. Alone In The End. Balls In Air, Beaches And Birds, Singing songs.... Date a man my age they say, then I did and look at me...I built my own.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, hat and closeup





 Rachel Gaylnn Jarrot, once I think her name now is Franks.  Causes: Steven Jay Jarrot,7608512267- role player,  Male or female, friends and family members, for a short period, flip the cards, flip the coins, time for growth and time to start over again.At the end of the day, love and hate the horns of a goat, love and devotion on the same page, gifts to share of the good times, and the lessons learned. Blue stars above, tricks and trades for the time and space needed for the good life to come. 
Rachel Gaylnn Jarrot, once I think her name now is Franks but she been married several times so she probably isn't sure of her last name, it has changed so often. They both just probably yelled rape to try and get lighter sentences for themselves. From what all I have heard about the mandy girl is that she has been a drug using tramp for several years now. I have actually heard men talking about 3 or 4 of them lining up to do her one after the other.People like that don't deserve children. Some of us are good peoople and would cherish a child, not bring her up living the life of a drugged out whore. Causes: Steven Jay Jarrot,7608512267- role player, COURSE NAME: Fools, Freaks, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars: Dates?Then I saw that you were not perfect.Fairy Tales:Game Over. Snakes in the Grass.Fairy Tales:Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips ... names to faces, hits and misses, liked the shot. Uritza Smith...Also Seen As- U Smith- Uritza C.NEW VIDEOแปŠแปŠแปŠ BANG BANGแปŠแปŠแปŠ I saw that you were perfect and so, I loved you. Rachel Gaylnn Jarrot, once I think her name now is Franks. Causes: Steven Jay Jarrot,7608512267- role player, Creative Writing: Causes For The Season: Lessons Learned. COURSE NAME: Fairy Tales.Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips -Causes: Steven Jay Jarrot,7608512267- role player, COURSE NAME: Fools, Freaks, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars: Dates?Rachel Gaylnn Jarrot, once I think her name now is Franks. Causes: Steven Jay Jarrot,7608512267- role player,




American Birds, fingers out to freaks and frogs, RV campers, sad and blue. Great graves, in the woods, cat and mouse games, food for fun, wolves in the shadows, snakes in den, for the dances in the nights. Hell hounds, after the cat and mouse in dark, snakes and monkey bites, the end of life. Jake, Jesse, Jesus, Charley and Steven, snakes in the gardens of sin. Crooks and robbers, hanging with Jesus on dogwood trees. Time for monkeys to swing. Jokes and laughs, 420 blue dreams to smoke, classes in the woods.

Dreams in action. Dreams working with dogwood butterflies, California Women, the state butterfly, tales to share. Bright lights in the sun, stars high in the sky, far away in the sunshine. Need the darkness for stars to shine. Stars to shine bright, earth angels, fairies and pies in the sky to collect. Just happy for dazes to change, dances in the wind on the beaches, on the boats good times.

1 comment:

  1. River Flows: Creative Writing: Causes: Birthdays and rebirths, birds in the fire, birds and bees, flowers in trees, dog face butterflies in dogwood trees. Blessings or lessons, mouse or men, under the lights. Dances in dark, dances in snake dens, songs to sing. Goodness and mercy angels, with hands out to save the dazes. Tips and tales, rats, horses and pony shows on the air. Trips in the woods, into the lands of snakes in dens, fruits and nuts to fall, planted to stand their grounds. Nuts to trees, monkeys and snakes to swing in the winds.

    Games to play, faces to flash, snakes and land whales under the skin. Jokes and laughter, fairy tales, biblical tales, lights on in the world, out of the darkness on the edge of life, in this world. Happy notes to share, stories written online. Hope to float, flames of hope to burn, lessons and blessings, hang on: Pain ends.

    ReplyDelete